The artworks on these luxurious yoga mats celebrates all of the colors and shapes of the world around us in surreal and dreamlike ways. My hope is that these mountain scenes remind you that you can be strong and determined but full of peace at the same time. Feet grounded, spirit open, move forward.
Yoga Mats of Traverse and Yosemite now available at Big Raven Yoga!
I hope you love this mat as much as I do! Planning to gift this to someone special? Bundle it up with a journal too!
About the Mat
Big Raven Yoga's artistic yoga mats bond a velvety microfiber surface to an eco-friendly natural rubber base. This luxurious microfiber surface actually gets grippier as it gets wetter, making it perfect for all kinds of yoga, but especially for hot yoga!
The mats are printed in their Minnesota studio using nontoxic water-based dyes and are completely washable.
- 24" wide × 72" long × 3/16" thick (183cm × 61cm × 4.5mm)
- 4.5 mm thick — thicker than most mats to provide extra support for knees, wrists, and hips!
- Sturdy, portable, and easily packable at 6.5 pounds.
- Lays flat — the ends won’t curl after it’s been rolled!
- Sustainably printed using nontoxic, water-based dyes.
- The wetter it gets the grippier it gets.
- Luxuriously soft and thick for restorative practices.
- Gorgeous, vibrant artwork that’s just as beautiful as anything you’d hang on your wall!
- Unique — no one will have a mat as cool as yours!