Accepting Commissions for Winter 2021
Add a contemporary landscape to your art collection with one of my signature geometric mountain illustrations or paintings. We will work together to create the perfect piece for your space. You can view some of my previous commissioned work under Paintings and see the making of the piece on my highlighted Instagram stories.
Scroll down to fill in the inquiry form, to read about the process behind getting your commissioned painting made and to see all that is included.
How the Commissioned Process Works:
1. Fill in this questionnaire so that I can learn more about the custom piece you would like to have made and provide you with an estimate. This will help us decide if you want a custom photo collage, digital illustration or a painting. You can also email me directly at email@example.com if you have any questions.
2. Once you receive the estimate you will need to reserve a commission spot on the calendar with a 50% deposit
3. Within 2 weeks of the deposit being paid you will receive an illustrated mock up of your painting and, if needed, will have time for one revision. Once the mock up has been approved it will take 4 - 6 weeks to complete your painting.
4) I will share progress photos along the way and will create an Instagram Highlight video of the making of your piece. When the artwork is done as a keepsake you will be given a link to a time lapse video showing your painting being created.
5. Once the painting is complete the remaining 50% balance is due. You will be billed for shipping separately and provided with a tracking number so that you can follow its journey from LA to you!
I will email you an invoice with a payment link so that you can pay online or with credit card. I also accept email money transfers (CAD) or payments through Zelle (USD). A 50% deposit will be due upfront, and the final 50% payment (along with shipping) will be due once the painting is approved and prior to delivery.
I ship internationally typically through FedEx and will provide you with a tracking number. Shipping will be billed once the painting is approved. Please note that all paintings over 30" typically need to be shipped unstretched and rolled in a tube or the fees get very high. If you are American and have a larger painting and don't live within the LA area we can look into some other delivery options for you too.
All sales are final. Amount of refund is determined for item(s) that arrive damaged on case-by-case basis, otherwise no returns.
Thank you! I am so excited to work on this very special piece of art for you.