Congratulations, ordering a custom illustration is an exciting moment! You will get to see one of your favorite destinations transformed into a geometric work of art! There is nothing I love more than working with my clients to create the perfect artwork for them to hold onto for generations to come. We will work together to create a custom illustration that blends seamlessly into your space and brings you back to that special place every time you see it.
* Please note: Taxes will be charged for clients based in California only and included in the balance of your shipping bill (if there is a balance). Shipping may be additional to what you are charged here and priced based on your location. You will be provided with a tracking number once the illustration has been shipped to you.
Please feel free to email Elyse if you have any questions.
The process for commissioning an illustration:
1. Feel free to fill in this questionnaire so that I can learn more about the custom piece you would like to have made. You can also email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, reference photos of the landscape or photos of the space where the illustration will hang (I love incorporating the palette in your home).
2. You can either pay the full price here or I can send you an invoice where you can pay 50% deposit upfront and the balance once its complete.
3. Within 4-6 weeks you will receive an email with your illustration and, if needed, I can make one revision. Once the illustration has been approved I will have the artwork printed on luster semi-gloss paper. Please let me know if you are interested in having your art printed on a different medium (Stretched Canvas or Acrylic) or framed for an additional price.
4. Once the illustration has been shipped you will be billed for any additional shipping fees separately and provided with a tracking number so that you can follow its journey from LA to you.