Big Raven Yoga
Traverse - Big Raven Yoga Mat Design
About Big Raven Yoga
Great mats start with great materials and great companies, insert Big Raven Yoga. I did a lot of research before choosing to work with a yoga mat supplier because I only wanted to offer the best quality and something that was environmentally friendly. After practicing on this mat for a few weeks I realized that Big Raven Yoga honestly has the perfect mat. Its the balance of the beautiful color of the print, the incredible microfiber finish and the rubber cushion made from premium, eco-friendly materials. If you do yoga once a week or more I think this is such a worthwhile investment (and I only rented yoga mat for 15 years!). If you are already sold you can buy the mat under the shop tab here.
About the Design
The artwork on this luxurious yoga mat celebrates all of the colors and shapes of the world around us in a surreal and dreamlike way. My hope is that the Stawamus Chief mountain reminds you that you can be strong and determined but full of peace at the same time. Feet grounded, spirit open, move forward.
About the Mat
Big Raven Yoga's artistic yoga mats bond a velvety microfiber surface to an eco-friendly natural rubber base. This luxurious microfiber surface actually gets grippier as it gets wetter, making it perfect for all kinds of yoga, but especially for hot yoga!
The mats are printed in their Minnesota studio using nontoxic water-based dyes and are completely washable.
- 24" wide × 72" long × 3/16" thick (183cm × 61cm × 4.5mm)
- 4.5 mm thick — thicker than most mats to provide extra support for knees, wrists, and hips!
- Sturdy, portable, and easily packable at 6.5 pounds.
- Lays flat — the ends won’t curl after it’s been rolled!
- Sustainably printed using nontoxic, water-based dyes.
- The wetter it gets the grippier it gets.
- Luxuriously soft and thick for restorative practices.
- Gorgeous, vibrant artwork that’s just as beautiful as anything you’d hang on your wall!
- Unique — no one will have a mat as cool as yours!